


My first attempt at "professional" photography (Definitely the career path I'm going to take once the kids are in school)! I LOVE taking pictures! I think they turned out alright. Thanks heavens for Aperture photo editing - I was able to fix Janelle's tooth! (Janelle cooperated a little bit more than Spencer, so two of her pictures turned out!)


10 comments:
Great pictures! You really should take up photography. What a beautiful little girl you have! And Spencer looks adoreable!
wow laura-those are great. how much do you charge???
SOOOOO cute! I love it! Maybe when we come visit you, you can do a photo shoot for us!
Those are great pictures! Janelle and Spencer are such cute kids!
They turned out great - I think you have a future! The black back-drop looks great, especially for black & white pictures. Now I want to get some curtains and try it myself!
Great job!! I love them.
Douglas and I are coming over for our turn!! What is Aperture photo editing? Is it something I could download from online?
Thanks guys! I'd be more than happy to try some pictures if you ever want me to. (I can't guarantee they'll be perfect, seeing as I'm totally an amateur.) But it's always fun to practice...free of charge, of course!
Crystal- Aperture is basically the Mac version of Photoshop. We had to buy it. But if you have Photoshop Elements it does a lot of the same things Aperture does.
beautiful pictures!
wow--you have quite the knack, Laura!
Post a Comment