Friday, January 26, 2007
Spencer Playing
This video is actually from about a month ago. But I thought Grandma and Grandpa Mammen might like to see how much their grandson enjoys his new toy! (They gave it to him for Christmas.) It was so funny watching him figure out cause and effect. Kyle and I thought he was a genius when he figured it out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
what a smart baby you have.... the better to get a full ride scholarship into college.
Laura,
Thanks for posting this video and the one of him crawling. What a cutie and we're so glad he loves his toy. I saw the picture of Janelle with the unicorn pony too. They are both so cute and SMART!! We can't wait to see them!
We love you all!!
Love, Kay
Spencer is so dang cute! It's so fun to watch them learn and figure things out. It's especially fun when the something they're learning can also keep them entertained for awhile!
That is a really cute video. Spencer is so smart. It is hard to believe he is only seven months. He seems so advanced. I can't wait to see you all again. Are you still coming out soon?
Spencer is so cute and so smart!
What a cute little smarty! I like how you post videos. I've been wanting to post one of Avary singing Christmas songs, but still haven't figured it out.
Spencer is getting so big! He seems like such a smiley, happy baby. We need to get him down here to give Briton some crawling lessons:)
Post a Comment