Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lychee Jellies

In answer to Emily's question, these are lychee jellies.



I ate like 10 of these a day while in China.

A company was trying to distribute them mainstream about 5 or 6 years ago in the states, but when some lawyer's kid choked on one and had to be Heimlich'ed he sued and the company stopped.

You can still find them in Asian markets though.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks Kyle, we will try to find some of these and give 'em a try.

When we go to China will you be our tour guide? ;)

Shay said...

What in the world are those things? In the picture they look like little empty plastic jell-o containers turned on their sides.

-Laura- said...

Shay - that's actually exactly what they are. Miniature little jell-o's with lychee fruit in it. I'm not too fond of them, but Kyle loves them.

Anonymous said...

YAYY!!! I LOVEE LOVE LOVE LYCHEE JELLIES KYLE!!!