Saturday, November 17, 2007

Mmmmmm....Cookies



"You're sweet (but not too sweet) and you fill other people's lives with tasty bits of awesomeness. You're no perfectionist – in fact, you're a bit disorganized – but your friends find your easygoing personality irresistible. You're so popular and loveable that even when you're having a bad day, people still like having you around."

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it was really funny. It's a classic case of "you are what you eat," because chocolate chip cookies are my favorite cookies. I have to disagree about the perfectionist thing though, anyone that truly knows me knows I have a few issues with that. But of course I'm awesome, right? What cookie are you?

(Click on the picture to go to the link.)

4 comments:

becki said...

i was a thumbprint cookie, filled with gooey jam!! thanks for telling me i'm full of sticky crap!! teehee

Jenni said...

I was a chocolate chip cookie too. I think the description fits me well, especially the part about me being disorganized.

Emily said...

This is what I am:

You are a gingersnap!



You're sweet and kind, but never dull. Your flavorful personality and snappy style make a memorable first impression. Some people don't appreciate your spicy sense of humor, but your friends can't get enough of those witty wisecracks. You're smart, fresh, and totally tasty. Everyone wants a bite of you.

Ginger said...

I'm oatemal raisin (which is surprising, since I despise raisins cooked into any food).

You seem very centered and peaceful, like someone who'd be a responsible, dependable friend. You have a certain sweetness, but you're never fake-nice to people. You are as comforting as a delicious bowl of oatmeal (in cookie form), sprinkled with tasty bits of dried fruit. You probably love spending time outdoors, especially when it's warm out. Even on the hottest days, you never turn into a melty mess.

I'm not exactly sure if this description fits because I hate being outside when it's hot and occasionally I turn into a gigantic melty mess. Oh well, it was fun anyway.