Monday, February 18, 2008

New Blog Invite

For anyone interested, I started a new blog called the "In-Shape Brag Blog" - you can find it at http://skinnymeee.blogspot.com/. I've found that I am much more successful about exercise, weight loss, training logs, healthy eating, etc. if I have someone to report it to. This blog can be used for anything health-related: bragging rights related to weight loss, exercise goals, and healthy eating, healthy recipes or snack ideas, health during pregnancy, training logs, words of encouragement, etc. This blog is also a team blog open to anyone who is interested in joining it. Just go to the site and leave a comment with your email address and I'll send you an invite to join. Don't feel intimidated if I don't know you, this site is open to everyone!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'll join Laura, you know my address ♥

Ashley Canady said...

I'll have to check it out!! Sounds fun. I need some motivation:)

Rhonda said...

Cool idea! I wish I could find the time....see....excuses excuses!

Anonymous said...

Right after I finish my Ben and Jerry's.....