Bill & Kay- Yeah, we think so too, and we're not biased at all!
Emily- Why do you always do your E's backwards as 3's???
Melissa- Thanks! I actually took them in my parent's backyard. They have a nice porch and a little gazebo which is perfect for picture taking.
Sarah- Aren't they so wiggly at this age? That's why I just can't take them to a studio (Spencer anyway). I took probably 65 pictures of him and got ONE of him smiling, and about 3 other decent ones.
Becki- Thanks, you're too nice! Your girls looked adorable today! I loved their dresses!
Ashley- Yeah, my mother-in-law took Janelle shopping for her Easter dress and they scored in The Children's Place. She ended up buying her two dresses because one of them was on sale! She LOVES shopping with Grandma!
10 comments:
Just the cutest kids ever!! Happy Easter!
Love, Kay & Bill
awww!!! so cute!!! :D
-3M!LY ( ur sister ))
awww!!! so cute!!! :D
-3M!LY ( ur sister ))
Cute Easter photos! Where did you take their pictures? It looks like a nice park for pictures.
Happy Easter!
they turned out so cute!! I wish Hannah would cooperate for pictures, that would help me out a bit. :)
precious! they are just so dang cute! and so grown up! and i see them all the time!
Bill & Kay- Yeah, we think so too, and we're not biased at all!
Emily- Why do you always do your E's backwards as 3's???
Melissa- Thanks! I actually took them in my parent's backyard. They have a nice porch and a little gazebo which is perfect for picture taking.
Sarah- Aren't they so wiggly at this age? That's why I just can't take them to a studio (Spencer anyway). I took probably 65 pictures of him and got ONE of him smiling, and about 3 other decent ones.
Becki- Thanks, you're too nice! Your girls looked adorable today! I loved their dresses!
Very cute! Spencer looks so handsome and grown-up in those clothes!
They looked so cute!! Did you get Janelle's dress at Children's Place? I love Spencer's belt too.
Shay- Thanks! I know...too grown up!
Ashley- Yeah, my mother-in-law took Janelle shopping for her Easter dress and they scored in The Children's Place. She ended up buying her two dresses because one of them was on sale! She LOVES shopping with Grandma!
Post a Comment