We all had a very busy weekend. In between watching General Conference sessions...
...Kyle and I decided to clean-sweep our closet - a MAJOR feat. Here are all the clothes/junk spread out over our room (that's only half of it!)...
...and here's the finished product. Hooray for spring cleaning!
...Our trusty Acura TL hit 100,000 miles on a monumental drive to Sonic to get the kids dinner on Saturday night. It has been the best car ever, we hardly ever have problems with it. Here's to another 100,000 miles!
...My youngest sister, Emily, turned 13 on Saturday. We got to celebrate Friday night with a yummy dinner at Jin Beh! Happy Birthday Emme!!!
...My little sister, Erin went to her senior Prom.
Doesn't she look beautiful?
Kyle, Janelle, Spencer and I all decided to give my parents a hand. I did Erin and one of her friend's hair, then helped my mom cook and serve food.
Janelle dressed up and served rolls.
And Kyle played main chef for the evening with my dad working as his sous chef. (Until they had to leave at 7 to go to their Priesthood Session, in which my mom and I were the sole waitresses left for the dinner. Good thing my mom was such a pro!)
And of course, in the chaos of the evening, Spencer never went to bed, but decided to scream in his pack 'n play until someone got him up. So he spent the evening wandering around just looking cute. Fortunately all of Erin's friends couldn't seem to get enough of him, so he wasn't too much of a bother.

And we all survived our weekend and are living happily ever after!


4 comments:
Bring that kid over to my house and I will give him a haircut Laura!
You did have a busy weekend!
What a fabulous family you have, L! If you think your closet's bad you'd DIE if you saw ours. Sounds like the restaurant Platt-o-rama is waiting to be born...
Looks like a great weekend! It was fun seeing a picture of 13 year old Emily! I remember playing "Don't Eat Pete" for FHE at your house when she was 5!:) Also, I meant to comment before that I loved your Preschool Olympics! I'm always thankful to hear more fun ideas for kids.
Post a Comment