6 Quirks Tag
1. Link the Person who Tagged you. Auntie Laura
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know or leave a list of names at the bottom of the post.
Laura's six Quirks (you mean, I can only pick 6?)
1. I love to make lists and cross things off of them. Sometimes when I'm making my to-do lists I'll write down things I've already done just so I can cross them off.
2. I have dreams all the time where I can breathe underwater. I have no idea what it means, but I think it's kind of cool. Maybe it will be my superpower someday.
3. I don't really like going to movie theaters anymore. Movie theater chairs and floors majorly gross me out. I'd much rather wait until the movie is on DVD and watch it in my jammies on my bed. Party pooper, I know.
4. I would rather drink warm milk with a teeny bit of Nesquik in it instead of gourmet hot chocolate. I just like it more on the milky side I guess.
5. I, like my aunt, have to sleep with the fan on. I can't sleep unless I'm cold, so summer and winter the fan is always on. Kyle just loves it when I freeze him out in the dead of winter. ;)
6. I don't like chewy, fruity or sour candy. If I'm going to blow calories on candy it will have to be chocolate or I can't be tempted.
The first six people that read this are now tagged!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment