Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

On Saturday we made our annual trek to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. Although it was insanely crowded, we all still had a good time! Aunt Emily ventured out with us, so we actually got a family picture in. Thanks Em!

It was after I saw this picture that reality set in and I thought, "Wow...I have THREE kids."
Riding the train.



Nope, I didn't pose him, he came up with it on his own.

The girlies.


Candid shot #24
Love Spencer's look in this one! The "I've got my pumpkin so let's go, I'm tired, take the picture already" look.

Cutie!

Our own li'l pumpkin.

Janelle convinced Kyle to lift her up to the top of the pumpkin house so she could pick the "perfect" pumpkin.

And then of course Spencer spotted his "perfect punkin'" way at the top too.

Happy Fall Ya'll!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

cute pictures! And cute kids! I love spencer's pose in that picture!

~Jen~ said...

I had to laugh at your realization that you have 3 kids now. I remember that SAME realization, but mine came when I almost forgot one of them (the baby actually) when leaving my mom's house. Funny thing is everyone was outside and I was the ONLY one (not daddy, not kids, not grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins...there were lots of us there) who remembered that I had a baby inside the house.

Shay said...

Pumpkin patches are so fun! Your family is so cute!

The Platt's said...

aww i love the pictures! spencer reminds me of someone i know....ahem *daniel*..lol