Spencer is my little buddy. Wherever I go, he goes. If I'm doing laundry, he's right there loading clothes in the washer. If I'm cooking dinner, he's at the bar coloring or playing Legos. If I'm working on the computer, he's usually in the same room playing with his cars or entertaining himself in some form or fashion. He gets terribly upset if I leave and I don't give him a hug or kiss. He's a sweet kiddo.
Here are a few of his favorites:
- He loves preschool and having play dates with his friends.
- His favorite toys are Legos. He. Loves. Them. Legos can keep him entertained for hours. It's great! Totally worth finding them all over the house. ;)
- His current favorite movie is "Megamind," but any of the "Toy Story" movies are also among his favs.
- He loves reading books with me or Grandma. He especially loves reading The Hobbit with Daddy on the nights he doesn't have class.
- He got a new bike for Christmas and he rides it pretty much everyday as long as the weather is tolerable! He keeps asking us to take off his training wheels and we keep forgetting. Maybe one of these days it'll happen!
- He loves to ask me about kindergarten. He's very excited about it. Particularly getting to ride the bus, take his lunch to school, have snacks, go to recess and have P.E. and Science. It's going to be sad for me to see my little shadow go to school.
- His favorite food is still peanut butter. Peanut butter crackers, peanut butter sandwiches, peanut butter and celery, peanut butter and waffles or pancakes, peanut butter and graham crackers, peanut butter smoothies. If it's got peanut butter in it, he will eat it. He also loves to snack on almonds. I find him from time to time sneaking them out of the pantry to snack on. I don't ever say anything. It's not like he's sneaking out cookies like me! Haha!
- He still loves to cook and has passed his passion down to his little sister. The kitchen is a busy place for us during the day.
- He likes to give Ally hugs. He's a sweet big brother.
- He likes to watch the cake challenges on the Food Network. In fact the other day we were watching one and one of the cakes fell over and he goes, "What the frosting was THAT?" It still cracks me up picturing him saying it!
- He gets intolerable when he's tired. Bring on the whine and cry fest if this kid is tired. He needs his sleep!
- He has informed me probably 100 times lately that he does NOT like cooked carrots, only uncooked ones.
- He hates it when I put gel or hair spray in his hair.
- He claims he doesn't like meat, however he will eat ribs, some chicken and "Grandpa's special beef cow" (usually steak).
- When we told Spencer that our baby is going to another girl we told him, "Well Spencer, you're going to be the super special only boy in our family (besides Daddy)," and he was totally okay with that! I thought he might be disappointed in some way, but nope. He's good.



1 comment:
He and Sam could be peanut butter buddies. Sam loves that stuff too!
Post a Comment