School's out and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed already. We don't have too much planned for this summer. Not a huge vacation. No summer camps because they're too expensive and we're trying to pay off some debt. I'm trying to be positive and plan some fun things for the kiddos. I'm going to start recording some of our days to remember for the future and just because, sometimes I need to feel like a good mom, and seeing it in print makes it look better. Right? Haha! Okay, anyway, here's what we did yesterday and today:
Tuesday:
Language Arts review
Library and park (the park is right across the street from the library, very convenient)
Play-doh
Computer & TV time
Wednesday:
Story writing (Scholastic.com's writing program was a major score!)
Park
Water color painting
Firecracker craft
Wii Just Dance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment