a 30 minute wait to even see the nurse
two nice and normal checkups from the doctor
9 shots between the both of them (5 for Janelle and 4 for Spencer) - Janelle screamed like there was no tomorrow until she was given a sticker and lollipop, Spencer cried a little but was fine as soon as he was done and he got his binkie
2 tired kids, two $30 copays, and an hour and a half later, we were out the door!
two nice and normal checkups from the doctor
9 shots between the both of them (5 for Janelle and 4 for Spencer) - Janelle screamed like there was no tomorrow until she was given a sticker and lollipop, Spencer cried a little but was fine as soon as he was done and he got his binkie
2 tired kids, two $30 copays, and an hour and a half later, we were out the door!
Showing off their battle scars-

Not too bad. I suppose it could have been worse! Here's their stats:
Janelle - 39 lbs. (70th %) and 42 inches (90th%)
Spencer - 19 lbs. (90th%) 28.5 inches (off the charts again!)


9 comments:
Oh Laura, I can sympathize! Dual doctor visits are MORE than twice as hard. How do you and Kyle make such tall kids? Kyle's pretty tall, but not super tall and you're definitely normal height. Where did it come from?
Don't you just love dual doctor visits, my kids fears just feed off each other and shot time is the worst. I just talk it up as much as possible.
We need to invent a shot with all the vaccines mixed together, so just ONE shot will do. Who wants to be poked 4-5 times???
Hope their bandaids come off easy-Rylei hates that worse than the shots!!
That's a great idea Becki. Why hasn't anyone thought of that before?
It seems like babies do better than their older siblings.
Oh I am not looking forward to that! And those copays... ouch! That hurts too!
Spencer is so big - what cute kids, battle scars and all! I love the cooking post too - you are so creative!
So far, I've not had both kids needing a checkup at the same time. The closest I've come to that is when Avary got her flu shot at Sam's 2 month checkup. Sam's got another checkup Monday. I'm excited to see how big he is. I'm sure his height is not off the charts, but his weight could very well be in the 90th%!
I just took Alex to her 9 month appointment on Wednesday (a month late) and at 10 months she weights 18 lbs 10 oz. and was also 28.5 inches. Spencer and Alex are almost exactly the same right now! That is funny. She isn't as high on the charts as she used to be and she has only gained 1 1/2 lbs since her six month appointment. Oh well.
It is so sad that Janelle and Spencer had so many shots. How was the recovery? Did they both sleep well for you?
While we were at the doctors office Alex got a flu shot and she did not even really cry but Ayden watched the whole thing and screamed her head off as if she was being tortured. It was kind of funny to see how much sympathy pain can hurt a two year old. So that probably explains a lot of Janelle's crying.
Wow, that was a long comment.
I think girls in pink panties are hot knowing once I get them off that pinkpussy will be waiting and child is best
Post a Comment