Love it!
I love the pose she did on the couch!
She's really getting into it! You've got a double threat on your hands - a singer AND dancer. Too cute.
How cute! Avary was sitting with me when I watched it, and she kept wanting to watch it again and again.
I can't get the video to show up. Anyone know what my problem could be?
Ginger- Yeah, for some reason it doesn't show up on firefox sometimes, I tried viewing it on explorer or safari, and it worked on those.
I love it! What a little performer! I especially liked when Kyle (I assume it was him) walked in and went right back out :) Was he making breakfast or dinner or something?
I can't believe she's not girly like her mom..... :)
Sarah-Yeah, Kyle was making dinner. He didn't know I was recording Janelle dance. Don't you love my pile of clothes on the couch too???
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Love it!
I love the pose she did on the couch!
She's really getting into it! You've got a double threat on your hands - a singer AND dancer. Too cute.
How cute! Avary was sitting with me when I watched it, and she kept wanting to watch it again and again.
I can't get the video to show up. Anyone know what my problem could be?
Ginger- Yeah, for some reason it doesn't show up on firefox sometimes, I tried viewing it on explorer or safari, and it worked on those.
I love it! What a little performer! I especially liked when Kyle (I assume it was him) walked in and went right back out :) Was he making breakfast or dinner or something?
I can't believe she's not girly like her mom..... :)
Sarah-
Yeah, Kyle was making dinner. He didn't know I was recording Janelle dance. Don't you love my pile of clothes on the couch too???
Post a Comment