Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Friends Forever

Today I got to spend the morning with my two very best friends from high school - Sarah and Marcia. Sarah has two incredibly sweet little girls, Kathryn who's 2 1/2 and Hannah who is 7 months. Marcia has two adorable boys, Jake who's 3 and Austin who is 6 months. So between the 3 of us we had 6 kids! Marcia and I met at the sprinkler park for an hour to let the kids run around and then we met at McDonald's to have lunch with Sarah and her kids. It was a crazy morning with the kids running everywhere, but we all had a wonderful time! Sarah and Marcia are still two of the sweetest people I have ever met and I wish they lived closer!!!

Marcia, Sarah, Me, & Spencer
Austin (asleep) & Hannah
Janelle & Kathryn
(we're missing Marcia's little Jake because he was having too much fun in the tunnels to come down for a picture)

There's Jake!
(It looks like they're both doing some kind of sign language.)

Janelle just adored Kathryn, they had fun exploring the play area together. I found them like this and had to take a picture, they were so cute! I think it's funny that Janelle is a whole foot taller than Kathryn!

Me and Spencer, Sarah and Hannah, and Marcia and Austin
(Look how cute Hannah is with a hand on both boys!)


5 comments:

Emily said...

I love meeting up with old friends, it's one of the best things! Glad you had so much fun, all of your kids look so cute!

Shay said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Reunions with friends are great! I love your haircut, Janelle!

Sarah said...

It was fun! I'm glad I could come see you both. And I'm glad you got to go the the spray park still!

They are a bunch of cuties aren't they?? :)

becki said...

what great times, wish i still even talked with high school friends! but it's been so much longer than when you graduated...like 2 years ago!!

~Jen~ said...

Oh, that looks like you had fun! I haven't seen Marcia in forever.