- our computer
- the engine in our Pacifica
- the muffler in our Pacifica
- 1 tire in March and 7 tires now amidst our 2 cars
- the kids' bathroom toilet
- our garage door
- our lawn mower
- my cell phone
- a glass bowl
- a few toys
- my blow dryer
- our satellite dish
- and very recently our digital camera display.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
The Year of Broken Things
There was a curse placed on the Mammens starting in 2007. It's the Brakerius Curse. I'm not quite sure who is out to get us, but if you have any anonymous tips, counter curses, or any helpful repair info, I'd really appreciate them. So far the anonymous villain has cursed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Wow! That stinks!!!! Sorry I don't have an counter courses, tips, or repair info. I hope it slows down for the rest of the year though, or you could be in real trouble!
Wow, you've had quite the bad luck. Don't send it my way!! Hope the rest of the year is better.
oh, man. i'll just ask what my mom would ask me...."are you paying your tithing?"
just to be on the safe side though, don't come near me or even think about me at all for the next few months. don't want to mammen cootie curse!!
Oh, that is awful! Just this last weekend the window in our car stopped rolling back up and now it slips down. So the window is down like 4 inches. I had no idea how expensive it is to fix a window in the car. SO right now it is being held up with tape. So lovely! I just hope it doesn't rain when we are out in the car. I was going to go wash the car today then I remember our window problem. It is the window next to Jake and I am sure he wouldn't appreciate getting sprayed.
I was feeling like everything was breaking at my house, but it sounds worse at your house. I hope you start having some good luck!
You forgot your dish washer... and the seal on your washing machine.
Emily- Yeah, I remembered the dishwasher, but Kyle insisted that that was last year. But yes, I totally forgot about our washing machine!!!! (And that was a MAJOR one!)
Post a Comment