Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Quarantine Update

Well, about two hours after putting up last night's post Laura's stomach started hurting, and sure enough about thirty minutes later we knew she was sick too. Poor girl, that means she's caught two different viruses in just four days.

I think that we've got one of those "noro" viruses you always here about in the news that are super contagious and are always spoiling cruises. Given that, I hope you will all forgive us for staying somewhat anti-social, trust me it is for your own good.

So far it seems that it runs it course in about 36-48 hours, so we'll hopefully be fine by Thursday. My sympathies to all of you having the same problems during your Christmas breaks.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Ugh...so sorry for you guys. We had something similar go around my parents' house last Christmas. All my siblings and grandparents were in town and I think all but 2 people had their 2 days of puking. Fun times. Hope you're all better soon!

Ashley Canady said...

Hope you guys get feeling better soon!