Spencer's very first introduction to snow. You can't see it in this photo, but he is crying. Not knowing how else to complain about the cold he would just say "owie"
My two nieces and brother-in-law arrived the day after we did while my sister was off gallivanting in New York. My dad took all of us to the Gateway mall in SLC to entertain the kids. We went there during our trip this summer, but Spencer sure enjoyed it more this time.
Laura is an absolute natural when it comes to keeping kids entertained. We knew we'd have about an extra hour until bedtime, so rather then just turning on another DVD, she made graham cracker houses with the girls. (for an interesting factoid about graham crackers, check out an older post of ours here)
Loading Janelle and Ayden on their very first chair lift ride. We didn't even need the operators to slow it down.
On Christmas Eve we went to the sled park of of I-80. Most of the kids had fun. They had a rule that no one under three could ride, but we kind of ignored that one. Spencer, still not quite used to the cold, didn't have much fun. But you can see from their smiling faces that rest of the kids did.


3 comments:
Would you mind getting the fondue recipe from your dad??? I've yet to find a good "alcohol free" version.
(I'm a blog stalker coming out of hiding!) Don't worry, I'm not a total stranger, we've met before. I'm Emily's Sunday school teacher and my husband was roommates with Kyle's brother...and some other things. All I know is that I've had Kyle's dad's food before, and I know that the cheese fondue recipe is gonna be good!
Don't worry Kendra, I know who you are! My mom keeps telling me that we need to get together with you and that you have the cutest kids!
Actually the fondue recipe did have alcohol in it, but the yucky bitter flavor cooked out of it nicely. I'll call Bill and get the recipe for it. His pizza fondue is to die for! We couldn't get enough of it!
looks like you guys had so much fun! I have never heard of that rule before...hilarious.
Post a Comment