Friday, April 11, 2008

Fun Spring We've Been Having

I hadn't copied the pictures from my phone onto the computer before Laura made her post last night.  Here is a couple of good ones for our friends and family not in Texas, and cannot fully appreciate why a Utah boy like me freaks out a bit when there is a Tornado Watch.




This is from this week's storm.  I took this Thursday morning at the Allen Outlet Mall.  We were worried at first that there wouldn't be power in the mall, but power, phone, internet, everything was fine (Although Carter's had a register that got fried, and for some reason Banana Republic had a note on the door that they would be opening late due to complications caused by the weather).

I took this one about a month ago when we'd had three days of rain, but those storms weren't really tornado producers.  You can see by the debris that the night before it was up over the bridge.  To think, two summers ago there wasn't even water in that creek.

No comments: