Whenever I go to check on Spencer after he's fallen asleep he is ALWAYS asleep with his head underneath a blanket. It's really funny. I don't understand it, I feel like I'm suffocating when my head's under a blanket.
He's just too cute. I'm with yah on the suffocation thing unless it's frigid temperatures and then I turn into Ralphie's little brother on "A Christmas Story".
He is too funny. Hayden used to go to sleep underneath his pillow. How hot would that be? I would take the pillow off his head and he would be so sweaty. I don't know how they can do it either.
6 comments:
He's just too cute. I'm with yah on the suffocation thing unless it's frigid temperatures and then I turn into Ralphie's little brother on "A Christmas Story".
How cute is he?!! I love pictures of sleeping kids.
That would freak me out! (I don't like Google reader, they don't inform me of your blog updates!!)
He is too funny. Hayden used to go to sleep underneath his pillow. How hot would that be? I would take the pillow off his head and he would be so sweaty. I don't know how they can do it either.
Mason does that too! I scares me so much! He'll even roll around and wrap himself p like a little burrito. Boys! :)
I slept with my head under the covers for years.
Post a Comment