Saturday, April 21, 2007

Ice Cream Anyone?

An evening at the Aviation Park

Yes, we are bad parents and let Spencer taste ice cream every now and then despite the fact that he is not one yet and isn't supposed to have dairy yet. But he loves it so much!


We were going to let Janelle play in the sprinklers there (hence the swimsuit), but it ended up being too cold with all the wind. Oh well, she had a fun enough time on the play equipment! Don't you love the "Titanic" pose? Just more evidence of her drama queen personality.


6 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like great fun! How dare you break 'the rules' of giving your child dairy before 1 yr. HE HE! I love the pics with the sun setting.

Brianne said...

Letting Spencer have a little ice cream definitely does NOT make you guys bad parents...especially in his eyes! We all do it. Anyway, looks like a fun time!

Shay said...

Gotta start em on the good stuff early :) By the way, all this swimming is making me jealous. We're still wearing jackets whenever we're outside.

Seable Family said...

Such cute kids!! It looks like you guys had a great time. Swimming, playing at the park - what a fun family!

becki said...

i just can't get over how cute spence is. his smile is so contagious, reminds me of a little regan.

Kristen said...

From what I know of your dad, I'm sure Spencer got started on dairy (a.k.a. ice cream) within the first month:) I remember when Parker was just a month or two, your dad came to town and took us out to Tucanos and was feeding Parker ice cream. Of course, since he was my first I thought it was going to kill him:) Now they get a chocolate milk bottle the day they get home from the hospital:)