





Tonight after dinner the kids for some crazy reason wanted to go play outside in the scalding heat. I thought they'd last 5 minutes before coming back inside, but they totally surprised me and played a good 30 minutes out there without a single fight. Janelle drew "racetracks" on the porch with chalk which totally entertained Spencer. They were so cute together I couldn't help but snap a few pictures! Whatever Janelle did, Spencer was right there mimicking her and being her little shadow. It was so sweet and of course "I Wanna Be Like You" from "The Jungle Book" popped in my head!


6 comments:
the many treasures of life, although it is a rarity it sure is nice. janelle's hair sure looks cute!
How sweet! What a good big sis!
it's 9:27 and i'm thinking of you this morning. are you hot? are you tired? i bet you're doing awesome. congrats!! YOU DID IT!!
Becki-
Awww...thanks! You're so sweet. I was just about finishing up right at 9:27am. And yes, I was very hot, very tired, and very happy to see the finish line! Triathlon pics coming soon!!!
YAY LAURA! CONGRATS FOR YOU! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
those pics are the sweetest! isn't it the best when your kids actually get along? the best!
Post a Comment