It was a Saturday afternoon, so we took advantage of it and headed outside for a photo shoot! I've quickly learned something about kids...especially small ones: The best place to take pictures of them is when they're in their element. They are always the ones that turn out the best. So that's what I tried to do today. I took along a few little toys and then let the kids run wild. Fortunately Janelle was still enough to let me get some great ones of her (which was nice because I needed her 6-year-old picture anyway). Here's what we got....
This one is my absolute favorite!
Isn't she pretty?
This one is my absolute favorite!
Isn't she pretty?


Apparently Spencer found a bee and thought it was after him. So what does Mommy do? Take a picture of those sweet little tears!



Nearing the end of my kids enthusiasm of picture taking.




Nearing the end of my kids enthusiasm of picture taking.



7 comments:
I think the last one is my favorite. You're funny b/c that is EXACTLY what I would do! Infact, my brother and his family were here today, so what did I do? Photo shoot. I couldn't stand having new subjects here and not take pictures. They weren't really prepared and my nephew is NOT into pictures (he's just barely 1) and so it was literally 5 minutes long. But it still came with great results.
You're pictures are great!
The first of Janelle is my fav. She looks like a little Swiss Miss. Your skillz are quite impressive.
BTW, I loved the fortunes you picked. So well suited for me. And you may recognize the stamps tomorrow on the binders...
I love the action photos. The jumping and running are great. Janelle's eyes photograph so well in B&W.
The first picture is really sweet - nice job.
I love the pictures! Great job. And Yes, Janelle is so pretty!
Those are so cute! I know what you mean about kids being in their element. If Avary is aware of me taking pictures, she usually won't smile. I have to just catch her when she's havng too much fun to really think about the camera.
goood job!!! they are all VERY very cute!!!! you have such cute kids with such good little personalities!
Post a Comment