Let's see...how did I celebrate 09/09/09?
- I got zero sleep last night due to multiple braxton hicks contractions and woke up late.
- I was *almost* late dropping the kids off at school, but made it in the nick of time. Whew!
- I got to have brunch with some of my friends, which I SOOOOOO needed!!! Thanks guys!
- I tried to lay down for part of the afternoon because I was so tired, but Spencer refused to take a nap and kept coming in my room and being annoying.
- Helped Janelle with homework.
- I made a little Halloween craft with the kids, which turned out adorable.
- The baby's car seat arrived two days earlier than expected. Woohoo!
- I sold our toddler bed that I thought I was going to have to store until a garage sale in the spring.
- I made homemade pizzas for dinner and concluded that making dinner when you're 35 weeks pregnant is way too hard on your feet. I think our menu for the next few weeks will consist of mac and cheese and all sorts of breakfast for dinner...eggs, cereal, yogurt, pancakes. Sorry Kyle!
- I washed baby blankets and thought about starting to sew crib bedding, but only got as far as thinking about it and watched "Bones" instead.
- Am staying up way too late blogging and facebooking, but I won't be able to sleep anyway, so does it really matter?!?!


2 comments:
I'm so there with you. I think about making the quilt for my baby an awful lot. I'll get to it.... Sleep, cooking, naps, and well just about anything productive seems to be elusive lately. I've tried a few good crock pot meal lately. That helps, I slowly add the ingredients throughout the morning so not lots of standing all at once. Pancakes sound good.
Kendra- You are a genius...lovin' the crockpot idea. It didn't even occur to me to do that!
Post a Comment