Visit with Friends
55ers - 6 Years later
My freshman and sophomore years at BYU I met some of my favorite girls in the whole world at Regency #55, hence our name the "55ers."
I was lucky enough to see 3 of 5 of them + kids while we were in Utah (we MISSED you E and Becka!!)
Here's Ginger (with Sam, Ezra, and Daniel), me (with Janelle), Ally (who's holding Spencer for me), and Shay (with Sam and Avary). We had a great night letting the kids create havoc all over Ginger's beautiful house, having dinner, and reliving old times. I only wish we all lived closer!


This is my friend, Tiffany who was in a lot of my classes at BYU and who I graduated with. She has two adorable kids who Janelle had a fabulous time with! I'm so glad I got to see her!






1 comment:
That park looks so fun! I love the little fish pond, how cute! Hey, thanks for having us over today, we had so much fun-- the boys can never get enough of Janelle!
Post a Comment